Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Poblanos with Black Beans and Cheese Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 6 medium poblano peppers
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes (about 2 small
- 2/3 cup chopped scallions (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?