Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Poblano Peppers with Red Pepper Puree
- For the Stuffed Poblano Peppers:
- 8 large poblano peppers
- 1 lb. chopped, cooked shrimp (or cooked chorizo, shredded chicken or pork sausage)
- 5 diced shallots, divided
- 4 oz. softened goat cheese
- cup shredded Monterey jack cheese (or Mexican blend)
- 2 Tb. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tb. chopped basil + extra for garnish
- For the Red Pepper Puree:
- 2 whole red peppers
- cup+ heavy cream
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- For the Coconut Rice:
- 2 Tb. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 1- 14 oz. can sweetened coconut milk (OR unsweetened coconut milk + 1 Tb. sugar)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?