Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Poblano Chiles with Avocado and Potatoes
- 2 unpeeled baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 poblano chiles, roasted and peeled
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted, and coarsely mashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon black peppercorns, freshly ground
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 18 plump garlic cloves
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 small cones piloncillo (Mexican raw sugar), crushed with a meat mallet, or 6 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, halved, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 8 cloves
- 6 allspice berries
- 4 bay leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?