Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup roughly torn basil
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz (170g) firm goat cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices pancetta, unrolled into strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 465kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 29mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|