Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Mushroom with Orzo.
- 3 Portabello mushrooms
- 3 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Splash of olive oil
- 1 Jack Hawkin's tomato
- 125g mozzarella, in small cubes
- 2 slices of toast, in breadcrumbs
- 3-4 sundried tomato, finely sliced
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1.5tbsp capers
- handful of fresh basil,finely chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 150g Orzo(see below)
- Enough water to cook orzo
- 1 batch of tomato sauce (see below)
- Sugarsnaps and fresh basil to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?