Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Hot Peppers
- 1/3 cup ground Italian sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 Hungarian hot peppers, cored and seeded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|