Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Herbed Chicken with Boursin Cheese
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, 1/2-pound each
- Fresh basil leaves, (or other green - beet green, swiss chard, spinach), enough to cover each chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 2.5 oz Boursin garlic and herb cheese (or 2.5 oz of herbed cream cheese recipe, see below), room temperature
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten well
- 2.5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- A pinch of cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- A pinch salt
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?