Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Greek Leg of Lamb
- 1 (3 1/2) pound leg of lamb, butterflied
- olive oil, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|