Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed French Toast
- 3 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 4 ounces pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 4 slices good-quality sliced white bread
- 4 eggs, preferably free-range or organic
- 1 teacup of milk
- 1 knob of butter
- A sprinkle of powdered sugar
- A small tub of Greek-style natural yogurt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 960kcal (48%)|
|Total Fat 60g (92%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 394mg (131%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 95g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|