Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound crabmeat, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 pounds whole flounder - cleaned, rinsed and dried
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|