Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Fish with Pomegranate Sauce (Mahi-ye tu por ba anar) Recipe
- 1 large or 2 pounds firm-fleshed white fish, about 1/2 inch thick: sea bass, halibut, cod, rockfish, or orange roughy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil or butter
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup pomegranate juice or 3 tablespoons pomegranate paste
- 1 tablespoon slivered candied orange peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground saffron dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon angelica petals or powder (
- ), for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?