Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Filo Tartlets
- 6 sheets thawed frozen filo dough
- Olive oil, as needed
- 3 red or orange bell peppers, seeded, and cut into quarters
- 10 oz (300g) firm smoked chorizo, sliced
- ½ red onion, very finely sliced
- 5 oz (140g) goat cheese, crumbled
- Six 4 in (10cm) tartlet tins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 371kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|