Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Eggplant, Basilicata Style
- 2 small eggplants (about ½ pound each)
- Salt for sprinkling on top
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano, or ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus additional olive oil for drizzling on eggplants
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped, pitted imported green olives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 107kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|