Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 eggplant, halved lengthwise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 69.7g|
|Saturated Fat 19.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|