Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Cabbage with Cranberry Sauce
- 1 16-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 15- or 16-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or to taste
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 apple
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium onion grated
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?