Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 6 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, sliced and julienned
- 1/3 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 166.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 33g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|