Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Butterflied Leg of Lamb with Caramelized Lemon Jus
- 1 well-trimmed 4- to 4 1/2-pound boneless leg of lamb with shank end removed
- 4 large garlic cloves; 3 chopped, 1 sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 20 fresh sage leaves (about), divided
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Caramelized Lemon Jus
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?