Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10 fluid ounce) bottle steak sauce, (e.g. A-1), divided
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 8 slices American cheese, divided
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.7g|
|Saturated Fat 21.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|