Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Bell Peppers with Feta and Herbs Recipe
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (1-inch-long) cinnamon stick
- 2 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 6 medium green bell peppers
- 3/4 cup cream cheese (about 6 ounces), at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese (about 7 ounces)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins, also known as sultanas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?