Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Bell Peppers, Greek Style
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3/4 cup white rice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 6 green bell pepper, top removed, seeded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|