Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Beef Rolls in Tomato Sauce
- 4 thin slices boneless beef round, about 1 pound
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups canned imported Italian tomatoes with their juice, passed through a food mill
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 372kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 68mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|