Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Baby Peppers
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 (2- to 3-inch long) sweet baby peppers
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?