Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stuffed Artichokes with Capers and Pecorino Cheese
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, coarsely ground
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 1/2 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained capers
- 4 large artichokes, trimmed, chokes removed
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?