Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 5 slices cooked ham
- 6 slices pepperoni sausage
- 6 slices salami
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices processed American cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44g|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|