Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French or Italian-style bread
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|