Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Striped Bass with Lemon Zest
- 2 red onions, peeled and halved along their equators
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 4 skinless, boneless striped bass fillets, about 6 ounces each
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- ½ pound unsalted butter (2 sticks), cut into small pieces
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Twelve 4-inch chive points (cut off the tip ends of 12 chives)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 588kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 49g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 30g (148%)|
|Cholesterol 256mg (85%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|