Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strip Steaks with Onion Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt
- 4 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch thyme
- 1/2 bunch sage
- 4 1-inch-thick New York strip steaks (about 3 pounds total), room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Four Seasons Blend (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?