Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Streusel-Topped Chocolate-Cranberry Bread
- 2 3 1/2-ounce bars bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups dried sweetened cranberries (about 5 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Spiced Sweet Dough (click for recipe)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped nuts (such as pecans, walnuts, or blanched almonds)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?