Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry sable tart
- 200g plain flour , plus extra for rolling
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g unsalted butter , softened to room temperature, plus extra for greasing
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 large sprig thyme , leaves stripped
- 3 egg yolks
- dry, uncooked rice , for baking
- 250g ripe, even-size British strawberries , hulled
- 4 tbsp icing sugar , sifted
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 284ml tub double cream
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- finely grated zest 1 lime
- 2 ripe (wrinkled) passion fruits , halved
- 2 tbsp crme frache
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 6 large basil leaves, chopped
- icing sugar and a handful small basil leaves to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?