Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry, melon & ginger sundaes
- medium cantaloupe melon (about 350g/12oz), skinned and cut into chunks
- 250g strawberries , hulled and sliced
- 4 ginger biscuits, roughly crushed (try Fox's Crinkle Crunch)
- 2 pieces of stem ginger in syrup (about 25g/1oz), chopped, plus 2 tsp of syrup from the jar
- 2 x 150g / 5oz pots Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp light muscovado sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?