Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry ice cream with guajillo chile and lime
- 8 ounces strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon guajillo chile powder
- 3 cups well chilled light cream or half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?