Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry cream tea cake
- 175g butter , frozen
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g golden caster sugar , plus extra for sprinkling
- 150ml cold full-fat milk
- tiny squeeze lemon juice
- beaten egg , for glazing
- 350g strawberries , hulled and sliced
- 50g golden caster sugar , plus a little sugar for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp posh strawberry jam (we like Tiptree Little Scarlet Strawberry Conserve)
- 140g clotted cream
- small drop vanilla extract
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?