Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry and White Chocolate Mousse Tart
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon (or more) ice water
- 6 ounces good-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Baker's), chopped
- 1 1/4 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup seedless strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 16-ounce basket strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced lengthwise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?