Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry and White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
- 3 1/2 ounces gingersnap cookies (about 13)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 1/2 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 8-ounce package Philadelphia- brand cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt or sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon rose water or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 8-ounce container fresh strawberries, hulled, halved or quartered if large, divided
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?