Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup sugar
- Large pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup husked hazelnuts,
- , coarsely chopped
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled, halved (about 4 cups)
- 12 ounces rhubarb (preferably bright red), ends trimmed, stalks cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces Vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?