Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry and Fennel Gazpacho
- 1 cup cubed day-old country bread, crusts removed
- 2 pounds ripest, most flavorful tomatoes, seeded; 2 tablespoons finely diced, for garnish, the rest chopped
- 2 pound strawberries, hulled; 2 tablespoons finely diced, the rest chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored and seeded; 2 tablespoons finely diced, the rest chopped
- ¼ medium-size fennel bulb; 2 tablespoons finely diced, the rest thinly sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1¼ cups chilled bottled spring water
- 2 medium-size garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 136kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|