Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry and Blueberry Summer Pudding
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled, sliced (about 2 3/4 cups)
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pound blueberries (generous 3 cups)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 slices firm-textured white bread (such as Pepperidge Farm Original), crusts removed
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?