Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry & vanilla cream sponge
- 175g unsalted butter , softened
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 175g self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp strawberry jam
- 284ml carton double cream or whipping cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar , sifted
- 1 vanilla pod , seeds scraped out or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pink or red coloured granulated sugar (usually found in tubs with mixed cake decorations in most supermarkets)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?