Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry & sweet wine savarin
- 200g strong plain flour
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp easy-blend yeast
- 125ml warm milk
- 2 large eggs
- 50g soft butter
- warm apricot jam
- 575ml pot double cream , to serve
- 4 200g golden caster sugar
- 4 stips lemon zest (use a potato peeler)
- 300ml dessert wine , such as Muscatde Beune de Venise or Orange Muscat
- 2 x 400g strawberry , hulled and halved
- juice 12 lemon
- 3 tbsp golden caster sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?