Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry & mint afternoon tea cake
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 60g butter , melted, plus extra for the tin
- 2 eggs
- 120g plain flour , sifted
- a jar good quality strawberry jam (approx 150g)
- 227g tub clotted cream
- 200g punnet strawberries , hulled and sliced, a few small ones kept whole for the top
- 100g icing sugar
- a few drops mint extract (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?