Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Whipped Cream Cake Recipe
- 2 pints strawberries , rinsed and hulled (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1/2 medium lemon)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lightly packed finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs , separated
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?