Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Twinkie Dessert
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (18.75 ounce) can ready-to-use strawberry glaze
- 8 Twinkies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|