Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Tres Leches Cake
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature, separated
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- MILK MIXTURE
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- OR 2/3 cup Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (5 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk, (2/3 cup)
- FILLING AND TOPPING
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, chilled
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Fresh sliced strawberries and mint for garnish
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?