Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Tea Muffins
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) oat bran
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) baking powder
- ½ tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- ½ cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) buttermilk
- ½ cup (125 mL) strawberry preserves
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sliced almonds
- Muffin tin, greased or paper-lined
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 190kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|