Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Tart with a Shortbread Crust
- 2 boxes (5.3 oz. each) of Walkers Shortbread (either regular or the rounds), crushed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Pastry cream
- 2 1/4 cups whole milk
- 6 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- Topping and glaze
- 1/3 cup currant jelly
- 1 qt. strawberries, washed, hulled and halved (you may not need them all)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?