Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Tart with Citrus Pastry Cream Recipe
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour , plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 vanilla bean , split lengthwise and scraped, seeds and pod reserved
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into small pieces and at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 pound medium strawberries
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?