Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|