Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Sweetheart Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar strawberry preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|