Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Sundaes with Prosecco Sabayon
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 16 ounces), divided
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 2 pints strawberry sorbet
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?