Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberry Spinach Salad With Feta and Bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) package bacon bits
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing (such as Kraft® Raspberry Vinaigrette Lite)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|